quinta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2018
Com tanta fake news contra Trump, o partido dele resolveu criar o Fake News Awards (Prêmio Fake News), em tom de brincadeira.
Trump anunciou o prêmio no twitter e o site até caiu com tanto acesso.
O vencedor é o idiota do Paul Krugman que "previu" que a vitória de Trump iria destruir a economia americana. Com o enorme sucesso econômico do governo Trump realmente o prêmio é merecido.
Mas tem de tudo e obviamente a CNN e o New York Times estão presentes com fake news até ridículas, como uma que diz que a primeira dama da Polônia não quis apertar a mão de Trump e outra que disse que Trump retirou um quadro de Martin Luther King da Casa Branca.
Vejam abaixo a lista, após isso, o Partido Republicano traz uma lista de sucessos de Trump.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
(via Fox News)
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!
While the media spent 90% of the time focused on negative coverage or fake news, the President has been getting results:
1. The economy has created nearly 2 million jobs and gained over $8 trillion in wealth since the President’s inauguration.
2. African Americans and Hispanics are enjoying the lowest unemployment rate in recorded history.
3. The President signed historic tax cuts and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
4. President Trump’s plan to cut regulations has exceeded “2 out for every 1 in” mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
5. The President has unleashed an American energy boom by ending Obama-era regulations, approving the Keystone pipeline, auctioning off millions of new acres for energy exploration, and opening up ANWR.
6. ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria.
7. President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
8. With President Trump’s encouragement, more member nations are paying their fair share for the common defense in the NATO alliance.
9. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
10. President Trump kept his promise and appointed Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court.
quarta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2018
A organização Open Doors se preocupa em apoiar os cristãos perseguidos no mundo. Ela costuma medir anualmente que países mais perseguem os cristãos.
O campeão nesse quesito diabólico mais uma vez é a Coréia do Norte, pelo décimo-sexto ano seguido, mas os outros nove piores são muçulmanos.
Vejam a lista dos 10 piores:
Open Doors exists to support and to advocate for persecuted Christians where ever they may be in the world,” Open Doors USA’s CEO and president, David Curry, said in announcing the list in Washington on Wednesday (Jan. 10). “We are asking that the world begin to use its power and its influence to push for justice, that we would use the list to direct us where justice is needed most in the world today.”
Curry also highlighted three trends Open Doors identifies as persecution against Christians — the rise of “rogue agencies” such as the Islamic State group and the North Korean government; “Islamic extremism”; and actions such as rape and forced marriage.
The list is compiled annually by Open Doors, whose researchers assign a point value to incidents of persecution — forced conversions, attacks on churches, arrests, etc. Open Doors has published its list for 26 years.
- North Korea (94 points) — Christians and Christian missionaries are routinely imprisoned in labor camps.
- Afghanistan (93 points) — The government of this Muslim country does not recognize any of its citizens as Christian.
- Somalia (91 points) — The Catholic bishop of Mogadishu has described it as “not possible” to be a Christian in Somalia.
- Sudan (87 points) — The Muslim government has slated Christian churches for demolition.
- Pakistan (86 points) — Christians and other non-Muslims sit on death row, facing charges of blasphemy.
- Eritrea (86 points) — Only four religions are officially recognized (Sunni Islam and the Eritrean Orthodox, Roman Catholic and Evangelical Lutheran churches). Those belonging to other faiths are persecuted and those of recognized faiths are routinely harassed by the government.
- Libya (86 points) — The government is reportedly training militants to attack Coptic Christians.
- Iraq (86 points) — Iraqi Christians have yet to return to their homelands after expulsion by ISIS.
- Yemen (85 points) — The ongoing political and humanitarian crisis has further squeezed Christians and other religious minorities, who already faced severe restrictions on practicing their faiths.
- Iran (85 points) — Religious minorities, including Christians, face “systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom,” according to the U.S. State Department.
Cansados de políticas esquerdistas como alta taxação, péssima educação e ideologia politicamente correta, a área rural da Califórnia quer se separar da Califórnia.
Querem um governo conservador em um novo estado chamado Nova Califórnia.
Hummm... há vida fora da esfera estúpida hollywoodiana da Califórnia.
Seria o caso de ocorrer o mesmo no Rio de Janeiro?
Vejam parte do texto do site Zero Hedge sobre o assunto.
terça-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2018
Já é sinal dos tempos terríveis que vivemos ver cristãos celebrando esse anúncio de Trump.
Mas durante Obama, cristãos estavam sendo perseguidos por não seguirem o gayzismo do politicamente correto.
Então, Viva Trump!!
Vejam texto do Life Site News, com discurso de Trump.
BREAKING: President Trump proclaims January 16 ‘Religious Freedom Day’
segunda-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2018
As músicas e a mídia de hoje repetem ao extremo: "siga seus sentimentos, siga seu coração, siga seus sonhos, você é o que você pensa, seja feliz do jeito que você quer, Deus é amor aceita você do que jeito que você é..."
Não há limites, não há aceitação, nem muito menos pecado.
Vejam abaixo o caso de Blair Longsdon. Ele quis ser mulher, depois quis ser homem, ... até fazer 167 cirurgias sexuais. Os médicos foram fazendo.
Os médicos foram ganhando dinheiro com Blair como se o sexo transgênero existisse e sem recomendar psicoterapia.
Hoje ele se arrepende de todas e disse que se encontrou em Cristo.
This Man Received 167 Sex-Change Surgeries. He Lives in a World of Regret.
The transgender ideology has grown progressively more deadly and destructive.
By WALT HEYERJanuary 13, 2018 •
Recently I interviewed a person whose experience with gender change surgeries was so extreme, it gained him entry in the Guinness World Records book for the most gender reassignment surgeries for an individual person.
Blair Logsdon’s story is a cautionary tale for anyone today who is considering the use of cross-gender hormones and gender change surgery to feel better about themselves.
Blair underwent 167 surgeries from 1987 to 2005 in his quest to resolve gender dysphoria with surgery. On a cold, snowy December morning in a Maryland coffee shop, he shared with me his story.
In 1987, at the age of 26, he underwent the first of many cosmetic surgeries to change his gender/sex appearance from male to trans-female. Within a few months, he said he deeply regretted becoming a trans-woman.
For the next five years, he struggled in his life as a woman before undergoing a genital surgical change to restore his original male self.
But peace with his gender eluded him.
With gender dysphoria still present and feeling unsettled, Blair underwent yet another gender change and returned to self-identifying as trans-female.
Doctors, apparently with total and reckless disregard for Blair’s emotional, psychological, and sexual well-being, ignored his obvious distress about previous cosmetic surgeries and indulged his requests for more.
Blair said he continued to have regrets about the feminizing surgeries, even as he strongly felt the need for more, caught in a cycle of hope followed by disappointment.
By 2005, seven cosmetic surgeons had performed 167 gender-affirming surgeries on his body, filling their bank accounts to the tune of more than $220,000 and leaving him, in his words, “disfigured.”
Blair says he regrets all 167 surgeries. No longer turning to the surgeons to discover his “true self,” he has found his true male self in following Jesus Christ.
I do not blame Blair one bit in his case. The doctors and surgeons failed him in their responsibility to “first, do no harm” — as the Hippocratic Oath says — and wrongfully profited from the 167 disfiguring surgeries. Yet they will not be held accountable or responsible for gross medical misconduct or malpractice against this good man.
At some point, these surgeons should have refused requests for more surgery and protected Blair from harming himself further. Instead, they chose to take advantage of his emotionally, psychological, or sexually unhealthy and unstable psyche.
Transgender People Could Benefit From Hearing the Truth
As a society we, too, fail transgender people by withholding the truth from them in the belief that telling the truth is somehow offensive and hateful. No — following the evidence is not hate speech, it is the foundation of the scientific research.
Several core truths have been relegated to the category of hate speech. For example:
- There is no objective evidence to show that transgender people even exist, beyond the person’s own feelings and gender-dysphoric imagination.
- Strong persistent feelings of being the opposite sex are not based in biology (“born this way”), but stem from emotional, psychological, or sexual factors.
- Ignoring the protocols of effective psychological diagnosis harms trans-people because it guarantees they will not get effective treatment for co-existing disorders.
The Truth: Psychotherapy Is Important
For the last 50 years, the transgender ideology has grown progressively more deadly and destructive as it takes lives via suicide, destroys marriages, rips family relationships apart (including my own), and now expects the whole of society to reject the physical truth about sex and gender in public places and in social interactions, under the threat of ostracization and legal prosecution.
domingo, 14 de janeiro de 2018
Outro dia, eu estava lendo encíclicas papais para um livro que estou escrevendo e vi que Pio VII, na encíclica, Diu Satis, já detona as serpentes do comunismo que estão nas salas de aula perturbando os jovens, em 1800, quase 50 anos antes do manifesto comunista de Karl Marx.
Não creio que o autor do livro acima trate a distorção do casamento gay na sociedade desde a revolução francesa.
Mas parece ser um livro interessante, para ver como as elites empurraram esse falso casamento na sociedade.
sexta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2018
Um erro não justifica o outro, aliás isso é até uma falácia chamada "tu quoque". Mas diante do possível palavrão de Trump contra o Haiti e países africanos, alguns estão relembrando palavrões de outros presidentes e até políticos famosos.
Por exemplo, foi lembrado que Ted Kennedy (na foto acima com Obama),
irmão do presidente Kennedy, e conhecido por ser político radical esquerdista, disse que a lei de imigração de 1965 não ia "inundar os EUA de pessoas de países paupérrimos da África e da Ásia"
Nas palavras dele:
the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…
Outros lembram que Obama chamou Mitt Romney, republicano que disputou eleição contra ele, de "merda" (bullshiter), mas a mídia nesse caso achou bom.
E lembram também de outros palavrões históricos de ex-presidentes: